Table of Contents
Kumo means “cloud” in Japanese, a managed file transfer service helping companies to share heavy files over the web with maximum security and privacy.
Employees in companies
- want an easy to share over internet or emails
- avoid violating or taking risks by using tools that are not aligned with privacy policies
- are security aware and are concerned about it
- Focus mostly on B2C products when easy
- Are not cost-effective neither user friendly for businesses
- Are hosted on American (Amazon) or EU based servers
The homepage of Kumo is providing a unique space for Internal or External communications to brands. This controlled place is pushing Ads directly to your employee, partners and customers for each file to download
Product & Technology
Privacy, governance and performance
- Kumo is never looking at the content of the files thanks to the encryption on the client
- Kumo provide a unique Web Torrent Engine for limited files footprint over the internet
- Kumo can be hosted directly on companies’ corporate servers or hosted on the cloud in Switzerland with Tier 4 datacenters.
A SAAS model and a PAAS model for larger enterprises.
The free version of Kumo will help the team debug and stabilise new releases of code while educating and creating awareness.
The plus version is targeting SMEs and startups and too small for the Enterprise version.
Due to the volume of employees, Enterprise users can be numerous and are the milk users of the platforms where the maximum margin is made.
- Olivier Sherrer – Co-Founder
- Nemat Naziri – Co-Founder